Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website https://www.zeusmarketalerts.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website” or “Web”), which is operated by the private company BN Group s.r.o., which is a provider of data and information services, and is established under the laws of the Slovak Republic (hereinafter referred to as “Provider”). The Provider provides its customers (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) with agreed services in the form of Software-as-a-Service (hereinafter referred to as “Services”). The Provider’s services are not intended for natural persons under the age of 16.
By registering and setting up a personal account, entering or otherwise using the Website and/or otherwise using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions set forth below (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms & Conditions”). The very entry to the Website means knowledge and acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. The Terms & Conditions govern the rights and obligations of the Provider and Users in the provision and use of the Services. The Terms & Conditions constitute the complete and binding terms and conditions for the provision and use of the Services. You are not permitted to access the Website or use the Services without agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions, do not access our Website or use any of our Services.
By accessing the Website and/or using the Services in any way, you agree and confirm that:
- You have familiarized yourself with the Terms & Conditions, have understood them and agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, always in the current version,
- You have familiarized yourself with the Personal Data Protection Principles, you have understood them and you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with them,
- You have reached the minimum legal age and have the legal capacity to enter the Website and use the Services in accordance with the relevant legal regulations,
- You understand that our Website and Services are intended exclusively for informational and educational purposes and the Provider does not assume responsibility for your possible financial losses,
- You use the data created and made available to you using the Software at your own discretion, for your own education and at your own risk and responsibility,
- You have understood that the Provider is not a financial or investment intermediary and you have understood the information provided in the Disclaimer at https://www.zeusmarketalerts.com/disclaimer.
The Provider is entitled to unilaterally change or supplement these Terms & Conditions as well as to replace them with new Terms & Conditions, especially in the case of changes and additions to generally binding legal regulations that took place after their entry into force and effect, changes to the technical conditions of the provision of Services or due to expansion or other changes to the Services provided.
If the change to the Terms & Conditions has the character of a substantial unilateral change to the Terms & Conditions, the Provider is obliged to notify the User of the change by e-mail without undue delay after its implementation and to make the new wording of the Terms & Conditions or changes to the Terms & Conditions available to the User in an appropriate manner. A suitable way of making available according to the previous sentence is also understood as making available a change to the Terms & Conditions or a new wording of the Terms & Conditions on the Website.
If the change to the Terms & Conditions does not have the character of a substantial unilateral change to the contractual terms, the Provider is obliged to publish the change in an appropriate way (e.g. make the change to the Terms & Conditions or the new wording of the Terms & Conditions available on the Website) or to notify the User of their change in an appropriate way, no later than on the effective date of this change.
In the event that the User does not agree to the change of the Terms & Conditions, which has the character of a substantial unilateral change of the contractual Terms & Conditions, he is entitled to withdraw from the contract with the Provider without sanctions in that part of it and to the extent that the change of the Terms & Conditions relates to the Service provided to the User.
The conditions apply during the entire period of validity and effectiveness of the legal relationship between the User and the Provider, as well as after its termination, until the full settlement of all claims arising from it.
The competent authority for control of the provision of services regulated by these Terms & Conditions related to them is the Slovak Trade Inspection, SOI Inspectorate for the Žilina Region, Predmestska 71, P. O. BOX B-89, 011 79 Zilina 1 (hereinafter referred to as “SOI”).
The Provider provides Users with the Free Member package services free of charge and the prepaid Premium service package for a fee. The legal relationship between the User and the Provider is established by concluding a contract:
- in the case of the Free Member package, by registering the User via Telegram and setting up an Account on the Web, whereby the contract is concluded for an indefinite period,
- in the case of the Premium package, by paying the Subscription for the Premium package according to these Terms & Conditions, while the contract is concluded for a fixed period (30 days, 90 days or 365 days, at the User’s choice).
By concluding the contract, the Provider is obliged to provide the Service, and the User is obliged to comply with these Terms & Conditions, possibly to pay the agreed price of the Premium service package subscription.
For the purposes of the prepaid Premium package for Users (individuals, non-entrepreneurs), the Services in accordance with § 2 par. 8 of Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection when selling goods or providing services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the seller’s premises and on the amendment of certain laws as amended (hereinafter referred to as “Act No. 102/2014 Coll.”) deemed to be the provision of electronic content not supplied on a material carrier.
“Account” means the User’s account created on the Web through Telegram, the use of which is allowed to the User after entering login data.
“User” means any natural or legal person who accesses the Website and/or uses the Services provided by the Provider on the Website or via Telegram. Also referred to as “You”. The services cannot be used by natural persons who have not reached the age of 16 at the time of concluding the contract with the Provider.
“Provider” is the company BN Group s.r.o., address: A. Kmeta 10511/17, 036 01 Martin, Slovak Republic, European Union, registered in the Commercial Register of the Zilina District Court, Section: Sro, Insert No.: 58179/L, electronic address mail: email@example.com.
“Indicators” are verbally or graphically represented market situations that depict certain market movement as defined in trading terminology.
“Setups” are a combination of several Indicators and/or candlestick formations, the interaction of which with a certain probability leads to market movement.
“Signals” are chosen examples of how potential trade can be managed. They are for educational purposes only and define levels of ENTRY to the potential trade, Targets that could be met and price where Stop loss could be set to maximize your Risk Revard Ratio. These levels are calculated based on historical data and was chosen because of high probability of winning rate.
“Time frames” represent the period of time between the opening and closing of the trading section – candles.
“Trading pair” represents a combination of a traded instrument against USDT.
“Public channel” is a publicly available account on Telegram belonging to the Provider, on which the Provider presents samples of some Indicators and Setups at a specific moment for selected trading pairs and selected time frames. This channel is freely available and free of charge. The channel can be used to promote the Provider’s products, spread advertisements and/or third-party offers.
“Telegram” is a free cloud-based application operated by Telegram UK Holdings Ltd (71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ) which, under a license agreement with its provider, enables the sending and receiving of messages with a focus on speed and security Telegram serves as a communication tool between the Provider and the User. Third parties are authorized to use Telegram on the basis of a concluded license agreement on all their devices at the same time – messages are seamlessly synchronized on any number of devices (phones, tablets or computers).
“Free Member” means a free package that entitles the User to use a limited range of Services free of charge. The user is entitled to use the package of Services “Free member” after registration and creation of an Account. Free Member is an unlimited package of Services. The availability of indicators, setups, timeframes, trading pairs and the setting of some Software Services in this package is limited and their scope depends solely on the unilateral decision of the Provider.
“Software” or “ZEUS” means a computer program developed and owned exclusively by the Provider. The software allows Users to set rules for displaying indicators, setups, time frames or trading pairs in the Account and to receive notifications via a private channel on Telegram.
“Premium” means a paid package of Services, which entitles the User to use the agreed range of Services for a fee. The user is entitled to purchase the Premium package after registering and setting up an Account. The price of Premium packages depends on the duration of the prepaid period during which the Provider will provide the agreed Services to the User (30 days, 90 days or 365 days). The range of agreed Services is identical for all types of Premium packages.
“You” or “Your” refers to anyone who accesses the Website and/or uses the Services.
“Website” or Website” means https://www.zeusmarketalerts.com operated by the Provider.
“Services” mean online data and information services provided by the Provider to Users on the Web or through a public or private account on Telegram, and which consist in the use of the Software’s functionalities.
- User registration and account creation
- The use of the Services is subject to registration through Telegram and the creation of an Account on the Web. Registration is done by submitting a registration request to the “bot” on Telegram. The bot creates an account for the User by using the name (nick) or telephone number under which the User uses Telegram services as the Login name and creates a strong login password. The User is entitled to change the password at any time after logging into his Account.
- The login name and password together form the “Login Data”, which serve as a unique identifier under which the User logs into the Web Account. Each User is entitled to have only one Account. The User agrees not to circumvent any operational or technological measures that control the number of Accounts of individual Users. The User is responsible for the secure storage of login data to his Account. The User is responsible for all activities performed through his Account. The User undertakes to contact the Provider immediately after discovering the unauthorized use of his Account and his data.
- The User may not allow the use of his Account by any third party. The User is responsible for not disclosing the Login Data and using his Account in accordance with the Terms & Conditions. Violation of this obligation may lead to blocking of the Account and/or suspension of the use of the Services.
- Availability (use) of Services
- After registering through Telegram and creating an Account on the Web, the User is entitled to use the Services provided by the Provider as a “Free Member” package free of charge. The information and data provided are exclusively educational and informational in nature, and it is entirely up to the User how to deal with the information (details can be found in section 4. No investment advice).
- To use the Services, the User is required to have a private Telegram account that is always active, to which the Provider sends the User information and notifications that make up the content of the Services.
- The User is entitled to change the settings for notifications in his Web Account at any time by logging into his Account again and saving the changed settings.
- The Provider reserves the right to refuse new Users for any Service offered by the Provider for any reason and at any time.
- Registered User has the right to purchase a package of Premium Services in his Web Account through the Stripe service. The right to use Premium services arises by paying the Subscription. The first Subscription is due at the latest on the date of commencement of the provision of Premium services, and the next Subscription is due on the date of renewal of the Premium package for the next same period, unless otherwise stated in these Terms & Conditions. The subscription is determined by a fixed amount depending on the type of Premium package, i.e. during of the prepaid period of using the Premium package services.
- When purchasing a Premium service, the User is asked to provide personal data that identifies each person who purchases a package of Premium Services. The required personal data include first and last name, address of permanent residence, telephone number, e-mail address.
- When purchasing the Premium package, the user confirms and is responsible for the fact that the data provided is and will be correct, complete and true. The user agrees to update his personal information if it changes.
- When using the services of the Premium package, the User receives information and notifications on a private account on Telegram, while the User is entitled to adjust all settings in the Account on the Web, which are aimed at enabling or disabling notifications for specific Indicators, Setups, Time frames and Trading pairs.
- The Premium service is a prepaid service for an agreed certain period (30 days, 90 days or 365 days). On the last day of the prepaid period, the Premium service will be automatically renewed for another equal number of days, unless the User requests to stop the automatic renewal of the Premium package or to change or cancel the Premium package in his Account no later than 1 calendar day before the expiration of the prepaid period. The User will be notified about the renewal of the Premium package no later than 2 calendar days before the end of the prepaid period. The Premium service can be changed or canceled with effect from the next subscription period no later than 1 calendar day before the end of the subscription period during which the Premium service is automatically renewed, otherwise the Premium package will be renewed under the same conditions.
- The User is entitled and at the same time obliged to pay the Subscription in fiat currency by payment through the Stripe payment gateway using a credit or debit card supported by the Stripe service. An invoice will be sent to the User’s email address or to the Account on the Web. By purchasing the Premium package, the User agrees to recurring payments made through the Stripe service and agrees to the terms and conditions applicable to the Stripe service. The subscription is considered to be paid at the moment of crediting funds in the specified amount to the bank account of the Provider.
- In the event that the User does not pay the Subscription properly and on time, i.e. payment of the Subscription through the Stripe payment gateway will not be successful for any reason, the User will be prompted to make the payment in an additional period of 2 days from the delivery of the notification. If the User does not pay the Subscription within the provided replacement period, he loses the right to use the Premium service and the Provider is entitled to withdraw from the contract. This does not affect the User’s right to use free Services of the “Free Member” package, unless the Provider decides otherwise.
- By paying for the Premium Service Subscription in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, the User agrees to start providing the Services even before the expiry of the withdrawal period (14 days from the day the service started). Pursuant to § 7 par. 6 letters l) Act no. 102/2014 Coll., by granting this consent, the User loses the right to withdraw from the contract. The user hereby declares that he/she has been informed that by granting consent to start providing the Service before the expiry of the withdrawal period, he/she loses the right to withdraw from the contract.
- No investment advice, Disclaimer
- All information and data provided, whether published on the Web or sent via communication tools such as Telegram and others, are for informational and educational purposes only. The information or data provided does not constitute and is not intended to constitute legal, financial, tax or investment advice of any kind.
- The Provider is not a financial, tax or investment advisor and is in no way responsible for any financial loss from your trading transactions.
- You can find the full text of the disclaimer at https://www.zeusmarketalerts.com/disclaimer
- Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
- When processing information and analyzing the current situation on selected trading pairs and selected time frames, the Provider works with information from third-party sources. This information is obtained through API interfaces and the Provider is not responsible for its accuracy and up-to-datedness.
- When processing data and analyzing the market situation, the Software identifies selected Indicators and Setups according to the internal settings of the Provider. These settings constitute the know-how of the Provider and the exact configurations are not available to the Users. Third-party data and settings may be used for calculations and indicator identification.
- Indicators and Setups that are presented on the Web or on one of the communication channels are based on data that the Provider obtains from third parties, and therefore it is the User’s responsibility to check the data with other sources.
- Availability and Maintenance
- The Provider’s effort is to provide informational and educational content through its Web and other communication tools continuously. When processing data and information, the Provider works with data from third parties. The Provider reserves the right to the unavailability of the Services caused by a third party. The Provider’s effort is to prevent such situations as much as possible and, in the event of their occurrence, to restore the full functionality of the Website and the availability of the Services in the shortest possible time.
- In the event of a notification failure on Telegram, the Provider will take all permissible steps to resume the provision of Services. The Provider does not provide any guarantees and is not responsible for the fact that the Website will be available continuously, on time, securely or without errors or that there will be no omission or loss of transmitted information.
- The Provider pays attention to improving the “user experience”. All upgrades of the Website and Software should be carried out without interrupting the provision of Services to the User, but the Provider does not exclude that from time to time there may be a short-term outage due to planned maintenance or the deployment of a newer version of the Software.
- In case of planned major changes to the Software or the Web, Users will be informed through one of the communication channels.
- The Provider is responsible for the paid Premium service being provided properly and on time. In the event of defects in the provided paid services, the Provider is obliged to remove these defects without delay, if it is a defect that can be removed. Information on the procedures for applying and handling claims, complaints and suggestions by Users is provided in the Complaints Regulations.
- The User can submit a complaint in writing to the Provider’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint must contain a specific description of the claimed fact.
- The Provider is obliged to deal with each complaint without unnecessary delay within the period established by a special regulation and to notify the User of his opinion on the subject of the complaint. In the event that he considers the complaint to be justified, he is obliged to handle the complaint in such a way that the User’s claims from the defects of the claimed services are satisfied.
- If the User, who is a consumer, is not satisfied with the way in which the Provider handled his complaint, or if he believes that the Provider has violated his rights, he has the opportunity to contact the Provider with a request for correction.
- If the Provider responds negatively to the request for correction, or if he does not respond to it within 30 days from the date of its sending, the User has the right to contact the subject of alternative dispute resolution in order to protect his consumer rights according to Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative resolution of consumer disputes and on amendments to certain laws as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act on Alternative Dispute Resolution”). During alternative dispute resolution, the User – consumer cooperates with the entity of alternative dispute resolution in order to quickly resolve the dispute. A proposal to initiate an alternative dispute resolution can be submitted in the manner specified under §12 of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Act. A user who is a consumer can also initiate proceedings in the manner indicated below. The subject of alternative dispute resolution is ” Slovak Trade Inspection, Predmestska 71, P.O. BOX B-89, 011 79 Zilina 1″, or another relevant registered legal entity in the list of alternative dispute resolution entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at http://www.mhsr.sk). The user, who is a consumer, is entitled to choose the entity of alternative resolution of consumer disputes to which he will turn. In the event of a cross-border dispute, the User – consumer has the right to contact the European Consumer Center, which will provide him with a delivery address, an electronic address or a telephone contact for an alternative dispute resolution entity that is competent to resolve his dispute.
- According to Article 14 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) no. 524/2013 of May 1, 2013 on the resolution of consumer disputes online, amending Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC, the User who is a consumer has the right to exercise his rights and claims arising from the contractual relationship (purchase agreement or online services agreement) with the Provider within the framework of alternative online dispute resolution. Online dispute resolution (hereinafter referred to as “RSO”) is provided by a platform operated by the European Commission. A user who is a consumer is entitled to use the RSO platform for dispute resolution in the language of his choice. The RSO platform is accessible online at the website: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=SK
- The User can contact the Provider at the email address email@example.com.
- Intellectual Property
- “ZeusMarketAlerts” , “zeusmarketalerts.com” and all other URLs, logos and names associated with the Services or displayed through the Services (collectively the “Marks”) are the copyrighted property of the Provider. It is prohibited to copy, imitate or use any Mark without the prior written consent of the Provider, unless such use is authorized by the Provider or is necessary as part of the use of the Services.
- All information and images on Telegram and the Website are subject to copyright of the Provider. None of these items may be copied or used without the prior written consent of the Provider, with the exception and to the extent permitted by generally binding legal regulations.
- Users agree and undertake not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, further process or use any part of the Services, use of the Services or access to the Services or any contact on the Website, without the prior written consent of the Provider.
- In the case of reporting an error or a proposal for improvement or a proposal to introduce a new Indicator or Setup, Users grant the Provider irrevocable and unlimited consent to the use of this information by the Provider.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms & Conditions are governed exclusively by the generally binding legal regulations of the Slovak Republic and will be interpreted in accordance with them.
- The parties agree to resolve any dispute amicably and will make every effort to resolve any dispute amicably.
- In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement and mandatory law does not provide otherwise, all disputes arising from these Terms & Conditions or arising in connection with them will be exclusively submitted for decision to the competent court in the Slovak Republic.
- In the event that the User has the status of a consumer in accordance with the relevant legal regulations, the relationship between the Provider and the User who has the status of a consumer is governed by the provisions of the Civil Code and other generally binding legal norms governing consumer protection in the conditions of the Slovak Republic; unless the User is a consumer, the legal relationship between the Provider and the User in matters not expressly regulated by the Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code and other generally binding legal regulations.
- Force majeure
Neither party shall be liable for, or be deemed to have breached or breached these Terms & Conditions for any failure or delay in performance of any obligation under these Terms & COnditions to the extent and for so long as such breach or delay is caused by or arises from causes beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, including but not limited to fire, flood, embargo, war, acts of war (whether or not war has been declared), acts of terrorism, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout or other labor unrest, action, failure to act or omission of any state or public authority or other party.
- Termination of Services
The Provider is entitled to immediately terminate, limit the User’s access to the Website or suspend or cancel the Account on the Website, any associated channel on Telegram and/or the use of the Services for the following reasons:
- In case of withdrawal from the contract for the reasons and in the manner specified in the Terms & Conditions,
- violation of the Terms & Conditions in an insignificant way and the User’s failure to make corrections within the provided replacement period,
- violation of the Terms & Conditions in a significant way, even without prior notification of the Provider,
- request from law enforcement authorities or other state authorities,
- discontinuance or substantial modification of the Software,
- unexpected technical or security problems,
- involvement of the User in fraudulent or illegal activities,
- circumstances of force majeure.
The User is entitled to terminate the contract for the provision of services of the “Free Member” package without giving a reason by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Provider is entitled to terminate the contract for the provision of services of the “Free Member” package without giving a reason by sending an email to the User’s email address listed on the Web Account. In such a case, the contract for the provision of Free Member services ends on the day of delivery of the notice to the other party.
- Other provisions
- Without the prior written consent of the Provider, the User may not transfer or assign any rights or obligations that belong to him in terms of these Terms & Conditions.
- Communication between the parties takes place electronically by sending email messages, contacting the Bot on Telegram or through forms, instructions or requests on the Web or in the User Account.
- The Provider has the right to assign the rights and obligations arising from these Terms & Conditions without restriction to any third party.
- If any part of these Terms & Conditions is declared invalid or ineffective, this will not affect the validity of the remaining part of the Terms & Conditions.
- The Provider has the right to unilaterally change, innovate and otherwise modify the Services and the Website even without prior notice to the Users, as well as without their consent, unless such a change represents an interference with the Users’ rights guaranteed by legal regulations.
In Martin, on 30th of November 2022